DH and I found a property that we love. It’s got (almost) everything on our wishlist and it’s in an area that we really like. It needs a lot of work, but the potential is mind boggling. It was raining when we looked at it, so I didn’t get any pictures.
The property is huge. It was loved at one time, but it hasn’t been properly taken care of in many, many years. The house on the property is smaller than our current house, but with a few adjustments, it could be liveable.
We are going to have a second look at it this weekend, so we might make an offer on it within the week! I’ll try to get some pictures this time.
I’m not letting myself get emotionally attached to this place. If we get it, that’d be great. If we lose it, it wasn’t meant to be and we will find somewhere else. Considering the fact that we have to be out of our current house in less than 4 weeks, I’m surprisingly relaxed about this entire process.
I have complete faith that everything will work out.
I know the wait will be worth it.